Sansevieria Trifasciata (Snake Plant) is native to Western Africa. Topping NASA's list of air-purifying plants, the snake plant comes in a variety of colors, shapes, and heights. The plant is known for its rough texture and ease of maintenance, requiring only small amounts of water and almost any lighting condition.
Our 6" snake plant has been grown by a Florida nursery with a 60,000 sq ft European style ebb and flood irrigation system, which provides plants with maximum water and nutrients while aerating roots to prevent disease and decay. This type of growing system allows the nursery to grow consistently high-quality plants all year long.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Planted in 6" composite pot with no drainage holes. Rigid, lightweight material
- Recommend transplanting after 2-3 years into a vessel 1-2 inches larger using regular potting mix
- Clean plant with a damp paper towel every 1-2 weeks to aid photosynthesis and stimulate growth. Check leaves and stalks for pests while cleaning.
- If pests are found, remove with a damp paper towel and use a mild organic pesticide in a spray bottle to coat the affected areas.
- Water thoroughly once every 10-14 days. We will add clay drainage balls to the bottom of the pot, however, avoid overwatering.
- Low, medium, or high indirect light, avoid window sills as they amplify the sun's intensity and create heat that may damage the plant.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
All items are shipped from Florida on Mondays or Tuesdays to allow for maximum continuous transit time while avoiding time spent sitting in warehouses, trucks, or other distribution points over the weekend.
Item ships only within the contiguous U.S. (no AK, HI, PR). No international shipments.