Dracaena Deremensis (Janet Craig Compacta) is a tropical plant native to Africa. The smaller cousin to the dracaena art, this compact plant packs full vibrant heads in a smaller shape - perfect for your office or living room.
Our 6" dracaena Janet Craig has been expertly crafted by one family-owned grower in Florida for over 40 years.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Planted in 6" composite pot with no drainage holes. A lightweight, rigid material
- Recommend transplanting after 2-3 years into a vessel 1-2 inches larger using regular potting mix
- Clean leaves with a damp paper towel or coconut oil every 1-2 weeks to aid photosynthesis and stimulate growth. Check leaves and stalks for pests while cleaning.
- If pests are found, remove with a damp paper towel and use a mild organic pesticide in a spray bottle to coat the affected areas.
- Water thoroughly once per week. We will add clay drainage balls to the bottom of the pot. Low to high indirect light, avoid windows as they amplify the sun's intensity and create heat that may damage the plant.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
All items are shipped from Florida on Mondays or Tuesdays to allow for maximum continuous transit time while avoiding time spent sitting in warehouses, trucks, or other distribution points over the weekend.
Item ships only within the contiguous U.S. (no AK, HI, PR). No international shipments.